Endometriosis Hormone Testing
Blood and Saliva Testing for Endometriosis
Endometriosis is a painful condition in which the uterine lining grows outside of the uterus. Before 1921, there were only 20 cases of endometriosis described in the medical literature. Today, the condition affects millions of women worldwide, and is a major cause of infertility.
The rapid increase in incidence is partly due to an increase in detection and diagnosis, but most experts agree that the actual rate has increased substantially since the 1940's.
Why is it so common now?
Endometriosis is the result of damage by environmental toxins to the hormone system and immune system. This has been demonstrated by experiements in which endometriosis was induced in laboratory animals by minute exposures to PCB's and dioxins. (1,2) The results have been confirmed by subsequent experiments, and in one recent study, the researchers were able to produce endometriosis with dioxin-contaminated food, exactly at the dose that humans are exposed to in our normal food supply.(3)
Is it an autoimmune disease?
Some research suggests that endometriosis is an Autoimmune disease. That is, a condition where the immune system attacks the body's own tissue. The result is inflammation.
Certainly, inflammation is a key feature of endometriosis. This manifests in pain. It also appears to interfere with fertility.
It is critcal to address the inflammatory aspect of endometriosis, and natural treatments can do just that. Natural anti-inflammatories reduce pain, reduce inflammatory cytokines, and remove toxicity can assist in regualting the effects of endometriosis
For professional advice regarding endometriosis, please complete my online health and hormone assessment or call to make an appointment.
Natural solutions for endometriosis
Naturopathic treatment of endometriosis is successful and has helped many women heal their symptoms and achieve weight loss naturally.
With personalized tonics to heal you, professional support to guide you and knowledge to empower you, the energy and inspiration to turn your health, life and weight around is at your fingertips.
But you don't have to continue to suffer. There is something that you can do to support healthy eating patterns, feel better and shed that stubborn weight today!
It's now time to get your whole body health back on track with my simple and powerful 90 Day diet.
I understand and I know how you feel. Many women have come to love my program and with over 30,000 hours of clinical naturopathic experience, I know you will get results.
You know something isn't right. You know it shouldn't be feeling this way. You know you should have more energy and you should feel better.
And now you can.
When you discover how to support your body and eliminate endometriosis with a healthy, 100% natural diet and targeted treatment strategy, you will see and feel the results!
Your Intensive 90 Day Diet ...
- Identifies & address the underlying causes of your endometriosis
- Identifies parisites and bacteria that may be triggering it
- Establishes hormonal weakness and assists in restoring balance
- Identifies genetic weakness
- Provides a direct referral for further testing and interprets the results
- Applies a 100% natural targeted strategy to assist healthy digestive function
- Helps to restore health in just 90 days!
Your Body Needs Help!
My 90 Day Diet is designed to boost your health with the RIGHT foods and nutrients to help you FINALLY get better again and lose the weight.
If you have endometriosis and if you sit back and do nothing about it, then you will gain weight and continue to feel unwell no matter how hard you exercise and how little you eat.
- One month from now you could be 5 kilos heavier and even more unhealthy. OR
- You could be 5 kilos closer to your goal weight and feel fantastic. It's up to you to decide which you'd rather be.
1. Mayani, A et al. Dioxin concentration in women with endometriosis. Human Reprod. 1997, 12: 373-5 20.
2. Rier, Set al. Endometriosis in rhesus monkeys following chronic exposure to 2,3,7,8-Tetrachlorodibenzo-p-Dioxin. Fundamental and Applied Toxicology 1993. 21:433-441
3. Rier, SE, et al.. Serum levels of TCDD and dioxin-like chemicals in rhesus monkeys chronically exposed to dioxin: correlation of increased serum PCB levels with endometriosis. Toxicological Sciences 2001. 59:147-159
Thyroid Hormones | Reproductive Hormones | Adrenal Hormones | Metabolic Hormones | Menopausal Hormones