audio audio

fibroid, fibroid diet, fibroid weight loss programs, fibroid symptom relief, secrets, tips, natural, free fibroid symptom test

Hormones cause Weight Gain

Beat Fibroids naturally

Fibroids affect one in 5 women. If you suffer from fibroids then you are all too familiar with the symptoms:

What you may not be so familiar with, is the statistic that in 90% of fibroid cases, the symptoms can be significantly reduced and even reversed. And it can all be done - naturally.

How? I hear you cry ... and why have I not heard about this before?

Traditional medicine treats fibroids with drugs, which are effective in about 17% of cases, however in the other 83% they are not. In fact if they did work, you wouldn't be reading this right now.

Controlling and even reversing your fibroid symptoms are within your grasp - if you have the knowledge. Did you know that something as simple as targeted dietary changes and herbal supplements can put you on the road to recovery? They can.

How do I know? Because I have over 14 years and over 30,000 clinic hours under my belt and I've seen it happen time and time again with my patients and I truly believe it can happen for you.

My 90 day fibroid program is designed to create wellness, it has been specifically devised with you in mind, and developed to provide you with the knowledge to empower you to take control of your health.

You've already taken the first step. Now you need to put aside a few minutes and take my free mini test and see how my plan will work for you.

General Information

Please note: Fields marked with a * must be completed

First Name:*
Last Name:*
Email Address :*
Have you ever been diagnosed with?
Please tick any that apply.
Continuous bloating
Insulin resistance/Hypoglycaemia
Do you experience any of these symptoms?
Please tick any that apply.
10+ kilos over your ideal weight
Excess weight around your tummy
Sudden, rapid weight gain
Hard to lose weight
Irregular periods
Taking birth control pills to regulate periods
Painful periods
Heavy periods
Difficulty falling pregnant
Patches of dark or discoloured skin
Skin tags
Excess hair growth on your upper lip, chin, neck, chest or abdomen
Thinning hair
Yes, I would like to get my Mini Questionnaire results and receive health & weight loss tips.
Please submit your questionnaire to get your results!