audio audio

Hormones cause Weight Gain

Beat Menopause Naturally

Menopausal symptoms affect one in 3 women during their middle years. If you suffer with menopausal problems, then you are all too familiar with the symptoms:

Symptoms like these and many more, are caused by fluctuations in hormones such as estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, thyroid hormones and androgens. Stress hormones also play a large role.

What you may not be so familiar with, is the statistic that in 90% of menopause cases, the symptoms can be significantly reduced and even reversed. And it can all be done - naturally.

How? I hear you cry ... and why have I not heard about this before?

Traditional medicine treats menopausal problems with drugs, which are effective in about 35% of cases, however in the other 65% they are not. In fact if they did work, you wouldn't be reading this right now.

Controlling and even reversing your menopause symptoms are within your grasp - if you have the knowledge. Did you know that something as simple as targeted dietary changes, medicinal herbs and natural supplements, can put you on the road to recovery? They can.

How do I know? Because I have over 14 years and over 30,000 clinic hours under my belt and I've seen it happen time and time again with my patients and I truly believe it can happen for you.

My menopause program is designed to create wellness. It has been specifically devised with you in mind, and developed to provide you with the knowledge to empower you to take control of your health.

Isn't it time you took control of your health? You can create wellness with the right knowledge and advice.

You've already taken the first step. Now you need to put aside a few minutes and take my free mini test. Discover the secret to beating menopause naturally.

Try my FREE Mini Test NOW!

Personal Information

Please note: Fields marked with a * must be completed

First Name:*
Last Name:*
Email Address :*
Have you ever been diagnosed with?
Please tick any that apply.
Hot Falshes
Thyroid disorder
Do you experience any of these symptoms?
Please tick any that apply.
20+ kilos over your ideal weight
Excess weight around your tummy
Sudden, rapid weight gain
Hard to lose weight
Irregular periods
Cessation Of Periods
Night sweats
Vaginal dryness
Memory Loss
Poor sleep
Low libido
Difficulty concentrating
Yes, I would like to get my Mini Questionnaire results and receive natural health tips for menopause.
Please submit your questionnaire to get your results!